Please visit our Summit Place Development page to register interest!
A. E. Hawkins was founded in 1936 by Albert Edward Hawkins. Stanley Hawkins then became Managing Director in 1945.
To date Gary Hawkins runs the group with the fourth generation of the family covering Haulage, Holdings, Properties and Lettings.
The group specialises in:
-Tippers, clay, haulage and earthmoving equipment
-Storage and warehouse facilities
-Environmental waste recycling
-Residential construction of build-to-let
-Bespoke residential lettings